pfblogs.org is supporting a new WordPress blog hosting service located at MyPFblogs.com. This will be a great way to start a new blog with reliable software or move a current blog from Blogger and BlogSpot. Here are some of the features.
- MyPFblogs uses the popular WordPress blogging software.
- The websites have excellent uptime, unlike other hosted options.
- You will qualify for a discounted membership in the Friends of pfblogs.org.
- The personal finance blogging community is close-knit, and MyPFblogs is a great way to get in the midst of the activity.
- We have over 60 themes to choose from, and more will be added.
- Your site will be protected by the latest Spam-Karma 2 plug-in.
- You can easily import all of your posts if you’re migrating from another service such as Blogger.
Take a look and sign up. More questions are answered at MyPFblogs.com.
There are many new features coming to pfblogs.org this year, so now is a good time to join or renew membership in the Friends of pfblogs.org. Many who were with the site from the start will be seeing their first year of membership end in April. Contact the webmaster to make sure your membership doesn’t expire.